Online Vault FAQ
What type of files are pre-selected?
During the initial backup, the following types of files are already pre-selected for you. Here are some examples of file types you can choose to back up:
- Documents: doc, xls, txt, ppt, etc.
- Music: mp3, wav, wma, midi, etc.
- Pictures: jpeg, bmp, png, gif, etc.
- Videos: avi, wmv, 3gpp, xvid, etc.
- Browser Favorites from IE, FireFox, Chrome, etc.
- Email & Contacts from Outlook and other programs
- Custom Files
Simply uncheck any boxes that you do not want to back up and click on “Start Backup” to begin your initial backup.Go back to Help